If you want to get rid of the skinny-fat look in 2016 once and for all, then this is your chance.
On the 6th March 2016 (about 4 weeks from now) I will take on 30 new private coaching clients.
The coaching has been a good investment for those who signed up in early 2015 with a 100% success rate.
I’ve had phase 1 clients go from 0 to 10 pull ups in about a month, and phase 2 clients gain massive amounts of muscle mass on their upper body while shredding fat at the same time.
My clients have come from all kinds of ages and backgrounds, so it’s fair to say that the Skinny-Fat Transformation Philosophy will work for you as long as you apply it.
The Skinny-Fat Transformation Philosophy
- No heavy weights. We use great exercise technique and higher rep ranges to stimulate muscle growth and prevent injuries.
- No bodybuilding fad diets. We shred fat (and keep it off for years to come) in a way that is healthy and enjoyable.
- No quick fixes. We use proven training and dieting techniques that require effort, preparation and consistency.
Weekly Progression Check-Ins Make The Online Transformation Program Successful
I would love to tell you that I have the “secret training program and diet plan” to transform your body, but I don’t.
Regardless of your circumstances, it will take a long time of hard work and consistency to achieve your goals.
So, what exactly is it that makes my program so successful compared to other online personal training services?
It’s the weekly progression check-ins.
Each Sunday morning, you will spend about 5 minutes taking the following measurements and stats:
- Waist measurement.
- Hip measurement.
- Shoulder measurement.
- Arm measurement.
- Pull up max.
Once you’ve done that, you will put those into an Online Google Excel Sheet like this.
Both of us will have access to this Google Excel Sheet, and I will be checking on you the day after you put in your stats.
If I see that you aren’t making the progress you should be making, I will email you and give you different options on how we can adjust your diet plan and/or training routine to improve your progress.
By making these adjustments, you are bound to make consistent progress.
If I Can Do It, So Can YOU
I’ve been skinny-fat my entire life and didn’t get lean until age 20 (after trying hard throughout all my teenage years).
I know what it’s like to:
- Follow diet plans that leave you grumpy and hungry.
- Follow heavy training programs that give you knee, back and hip pain.
- Train hard without any skipped workouts for 2 years without ANY visible change to your body.
- Go into a gym and not be able to do a single pull up or push up.
- Go into a gym and not be able to overhead press an EMPTY barbell at 200 pounds bodyweight.
- Suffer with man boobs and puffy nipples (even after years of training).
- Hear from people that I’m skinny-fat because “I’m not training hard and not eating enough”.
- Add over 100 pounds to my bench press and 35 pounds of bodyweight with close to no muscle gains.
Clearly, my genetics weren’t in my favour, and the same goes for most of the clients I coach who make amazing progress.
No matter what kind of genetics you have, there is a way to train and eat to overcome these genetics.
It will take time, but you will eventually overcome your skinny-fat physique if you follow the right strategy at the right time for the entire 2016.
You Will Have Questions And I Will Be There To Answer Them
While transforming your body, you will have a lot of things come up.
You know… Life just happens and you will have to deal with it (all while transforming your body).
Here are some of the issues that my clients have come up:
- “I’m going on vacation for 1 week from next month… My hotel will have limited training equipment. How do I train while on vacation?”
- “My brother is getting married this weekend and there will be a lot of food. How do I enjoy the food there without hurting my fat loss?”
- “I’m feeling like I’m not making progress but my measurements show I make progress. What do you think I should do now?”
- “When I do pull ups, I don’t feel it in my lats. How do I activate my lats?”
- “Diamond push ups hurt my wrists. Do you know an alternative exercise I can do until I strengthen my wrists?”
These are some of the questions I get from my clients, and that’s why all my clients get access to my private coaching email address which I check and respond to every single morning.
Here’s a testimonial from my client Param D from Canada:
I read through the articles and really liked what I read. Oskar had even provided pictures of when he used to be skinny-fat which is something most “skinny-fat experts” had never shown me. After signing up for Oskar’s diet plan I was surprised by the flexibility and simplicity. There were no complex calculations or guess work at all. His diet plan is very well balanced, to the point where I am seeing changes I didn’t expect. I used to get massive headaches throughout the day, but now there are completely gone. Due to my now eating a balance of protein, carbs, and fats, my body is able to function MUCH better than before. Currently I am 170 lbs which is amazing since I haven’t weighed this for over 7 years now! I still have lots of progress to make but with Oskar helping me I am confident I can do it!
Going into this diet plan I knew it would be well worth the effort. Oskar had proven himself to be an incredible coach and a great guy. I think everyone should have a friend like him. He was always very patient with me and always answered any question I had in great detail, despite me constantly asking him something every other hour haha. I’ve since come to see Oskar not just as my coach or mentor, but as a friend as well. He cares about my progress and that means a lot to me, and I know he will care about yours as well.
The Online Transformation Package and Pricing
The program will include the following components:
- Customized Training Program with instructional videos or photos of all exercises (3-5 Page PDF).
- Customized High Testosterone Diet Plan with different food options with most meals (3-5 Page PDF).
- Weekly check-ins in a google excel sheet.
- Access to my private coaching email address with a 24-Hour guaranteed email response.
- Top 3 Supplement Guide. (3 Page PDF)
- Top 8 Most Important Body Transformation Tips: My body transformation blue-print. (12 Page PDF).
Also, I will possibly make weekly Skype Video Calls available for those of you who need that extra accountability to make things happen.
You will be able to choose between 12 weeks, 6 months and 1 year of coaching.
I haven’t decided on the exact pricing yet, but it will be somewhere between 150-200 USD per month depending on how long time you sign up for and the amount of service you need.
How to Apply and Deadlines
I’ve decided to take on a maximum of 30 new private coaching clients for the next round.
The application process goes as follows:
- Join the Online Transformation Program Waiting List.
- Schedule a 15 minute Skype Video Call with me (all waiting list subscribers will get an email with available time-slots later this week).
If we find out that we are a good fit for each other after the Skype Video Call, I will have you fill out a 6-page coaching questionnaire so I can make the best possible plan for you and we will start working together from 6th March 2016.
If you’ve already Skyped with me during the last round, I remember you and still have your applications, so there’s no need to book another Skype appointment. Just contact me through email instead.
If you have any questions about the program or the application process, contact me through email and I will get back to you as soon as possible
Be proud but stay hungry,
Oskar Faarkrog, ISSA Certified Personal Trainer