There’s a reason to why I chose almost every single food in the diet, so I will give you a quick breakdown of the benefits of some of the foods in the diet:
- Turkey breast and chicken breast: Lean and affordable protein sources which don’t make you feel heavy.
- Lean cut of beef steak: Red meat has connective tissue which is great for building muscle. The downside is that red meat can make you feel heavy if your digestion isn’t great.
- Coconut oil: High quality fat which improves digestion and boosts testosterone levels.
- Pineapple: Contains bromelain which helps you digest protein. It literally fixed 80% of my digestive issues. It also contains potassium which is great to improve vascularity.
- Eggs: The egg yolk contains the good kind of cholesterol which is shown to boost testosterone levels. The egg white contains high quality protein.
- Rice and potatoes: After years of experimentation on my own body and other people’s bodies, I found that most skinny-fat men digest white rice, brown rice, sweet potatoes and white potatoes very well. Because of that, I chose these as the staple carb sources in your diet. If you find any issues with digestion of these carbs, the first ones you will want to cut out are white rice and regular potatoes, and keep the sweet potatoes and brown rice.
- Egg protein powder: I chose egg protein powder over regular whey protein since regular whey protein contains lactose. Most skinny-fat guys have a hard time digesting lactose, and the other protein powder alternatives are either low quality protein or contain bad ingredients such as soy therefore the egg protein powder is the best alternative out there.
- Vegetables: It’s crucial that you eat a variety of vegetables (especially the green ones such as spinach). Vegetables contribute with vitamins, minerals and improve all functions in your body.
- Dark chocolate: It’s packed with antioxidants and magnesium and also contains the stimulant theobromine which has a similar effect to caffeine.
How these food choices changed my life:
- Eating a lot of green vegetables (especially spinach in big amounts) removed almost all my acne which I had since I was 13 and improved my erections during sex (I had very weak erections before I started eating my vegetables).
- Eating pineapple in the morning corrected my digestion issues which I had throughout most of my life. I always had issues with constipation and wasted a lot of hours on the toilet. Pineapple fixed that.
- Foods such as ground beef, coconut oil and eggs boosted my testosterone levels with 120% naturally. Prior to eating these foods on a regular basis, I had the testosterone levels of an old man.
- Eating rice and potatoes for my carb sources provided both my body and brain with the energy needed to get through my day. I work a lot of hours each day and workout almost everyday so I need carbs for peak performance. Prior to eating these carb sources I would eat a lot of pasta and bread for carbs, and these just made me look pregnant and I always felt like crap.
In other words, eating these foods has basically transformed my quality of life.
Food is fuel for your body, and you need the right fuel for peak performance.
Now, I’m not going to say that these foods are perfect for everyone, but they did work very well for me and most of my clients so I suggest that you give these foods a shot for at least 2 weeks.
Stock up on these foods, cook them in bulk and make sure you eat them everyday.
Then, if you don’t feel great after 2 weeks and want me to change up your diet, you can always email me and I will look into other foods for you.
Note: Some of you have different foods in your diet. This can either be because you’re vegetarian or to meet your food preferences.