In order to feel your best and optimize your health, metabolism and testosterone production you have to make sure to hit micronutrient goals with the diet I sent you.
Here are the guidelines to hit the micronutrient goals:
- Seafood +3 times per week. (Ideally shellfish or wild caught oily fish). If you dislike the taste of seafood, the 2nd best choice is to supplement with 2 grams of Omega-3 per day.
- Grass fed beef or other red meats 3-4 meals per week.
- One big bowl of green leafy vegetables daily.
- 2-3 eggs per day.
- Olive oil or nuts once per day.
- Brazil nuts two meals per week.
- White potatoes or sweet potatoes once per day.
- A bowl with a variety of fruits once per day.
- Cocoa powder or dark chocolate once per day.
- Use iodized salt on most meals.
If you hit these goals, you’ll make sure that your diet is well-rounded and you get sufficient:
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin B.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E.
- Vitamin K.
These are all the most common deficiencies that lead to low energy levels, sleep problems and hormonal problems.
In other words, you’ll have all your bases covered.